Spinach Artichoke Dip
September 21st, 2010
Dips and football seem to go so well together! Which is why I prepared a fabulous spinach-artichoke dip for our weekend of football viewing.
This recipe went over so well on Saturday that there was barely enough left to watch during the Steelers game on Sunday.
The best part is the simplicity of preparing it!
Here is another shot of the dip several minutes out of the oven!
Just be sure to set out your cream cheese to soften and your frozen spinach to thaw well before you start your preparation…
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drain and chopped
- 8 oz package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan (or Parmesan blend) cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ block of frozen spinach, thawed
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or food processor, mix all ingredients together.
- Transfer into prepared dish, sprinkle additional shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.